Chipotle Burritos!

/ Thursday, March 3, 2011 /
Lately, I've been doing so many reviews on makeup and stuff, that I forgot the rest of the world still exists! Because of a BOGO free coupon from Chipotle, I decided today to get some burritos for lunch.

 http://couponcravings.com/2010/11/facebook-mobile-buy-free-burritos-chipotle-weekend.html

Who doesn't like these? I got the chicken kind (I'm not a very big beef or pork person, and I like my protein, thank you) and I got all of the hot sauces save the tomatillo one. I'm not very good at eating hot, spicy stuff, so this was considered pretty spicy for me.

Result? Delicious! I love mixing the veggies and the meat together, creating a rice-veggie-meat salad of sorts. I have been craving vegetables for a long time (peanut butter n' jelly sandwiches taste disgusting for me by now) and this is an absolute treat. At the branch I went to, the chicken burritos cost around $6 + tax. Pretty good deal! I think with the BOGO free I can make 4 meals from the 2 burritos I got. That's $6 for 4 meals, or $1.50 per meal. Sweet deal huh?

You can get the Chipotle BOGO free coupon from their Facebook site. But hurry - the deal is only valid through TODAY!

Much <3, chynagrl

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Labels

Search This Blog

Followers

 
Copyright © 2010 Vitamin C Goodness, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger